Sunday, June 1, 2008

packing

This part of my life is called "packing" lol. So I've decided to take only a carry-on to San Francisco. I've packed all my work clothes and the hiking clothes since we will be on a "team-building" nature hike....i'm actually quite excited about it. Airline passengers may now carry only one bag plus one smaller, personal-type item onboard the airplane. SO...that leaves me with my carry-on and somehow bringing my laptop...don't know what I doing yet with that!

Eric's mom will be bringing him and my other luggage...the actual luggage that we will have to go through baggage check or whatever. I'm going to have to swap some things and manuever like none other. It's about 50 degrees tomorrow in San Fran...while Philly and NYC 80 degrees with t-storms. Not my ideal weather, but it's now or never.

I love how the TSA explains what we can bring on our carry-on. It's quite informative. I've got it all packed for SF, now onto Philly/NYC. The hotels over there are SO expensive right now. We're going to try doing a hostel. I'm a little hestitant to be going down that road, but like I said, the hotel prices are expensive right now. I know we can knock out all the sights we want to see in a day, but who really wants to do that? What i'm most excited about (besides going to Strawberry Fields and Tiffany's!) is eating the PIZZA! Super stoked...that a maybe an ice cream at Serendipity's. Either way I gotta get to finishing the packing....atm i'm getting my MP3 player all set for the bus down to LAX (did not want to leave my car at the LAX garage for 10 days!) This should be an adventure. Wish me luck!

No comments: