Monday, October 12, 2009

The Married Life

We are married!!! It's been awhile since I have blogged, and oh have I missed it! I hardly doubt anyone reads my thoughts, but it's nice for me to have this posted and it gives me something to do while taking a break from searching for a job. Alas, I am still unemployed. It's been a blessing in disguise however, I have been quite the Suzy Homemaker if I do say so myself :) I have been making meals ever since we got back from our Honeymoon and I can brag that I have not duplicated one yet!

Last night we had shrimp with fetticine alfredo....with pumpkin whoopie cookies and pumpkin pie. Yes, lots to eat for breaking our fast lol. I think I'll post as much as I can with what is for dinner. I have been on my facebook, but this is nice, too. Possibly an electronic cookbook. hah.

2 comments:

The Pollocks said...

Isn't married life the best??
I love cooking and trying new things. I'm currently a housewife and LOVE it! Looking for some part-time work to get out a little more, but it's still wonderful. Glad you guys are doing well!

Carla said...

You haven't duplicated anything yet?? That's amazing!