Thursday, April 9, 2009

Baptism

Today is the 4th year anniversary of my baptism into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I cannot believe it has been 4 years since that day! Time has flown by. I am grateful for the gospel and the blessings I receive each day.

My faith is strong and steadfast, but I still have more progress to reach. I thank my Heavenly Father each day for my testimony and for the power of the Holy Ghost. Amazing how the spirit talks to us when we are prepared and listening. I have been going through a rollercoaster lately this year and I believe because of my faith it has kept me not only afloat, but able to bounce back.

I have happy it is Easter weekend; reflecting more of the our Savior, Jesus Christ has been extremely rewarding. I am eternally grateful for his precious gift, his atonement. Because of him, I know things are going to be great.

No comments: