Monday, June 18, 2012

Baby's First Pictures


Going backwards on my posts (have to considering I haven't been updating anything). So we went to Bakersfield to announce the pregnancy to our family and friends. Let's just say both sides of parents were excited and friends have already been a great support.





Baby is the size of a raspberry!
How far along? 8 weeks
Total weight gain: -3 lbs (thank you nausea)
Maternity clothes? my regular clothes, no changes
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: In bed no later than 9PM. I need my sleep considering I'm waking up 3-4 times at night to pee.
Best moment this week: Announcing to both sets of parents!
Miss Anything? Mayo on anything
Movement: none yet
Food cravings: Mayo
Anything making you queasy or sick: ALL smells, chicken (bleh!!) and textured food.
Gender: TBD
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: N-A-U-S-E-A to the millionth degree

Belly Button in or out? still flat
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: EXTREMELY fatigued
Looking forward to: Next Ultrasound appt.

No comments: