Monday, June 18, 2012

Catching up

So I finally logged into Blogger (amidst me forgetting my password and resetting since it's been so long!); it was sure fun reading what I did last year! 1/4 of 2012 has already came and gone, can't believe it's already May. So what have the Bryants been up to for the past five months:
1. Eric started his 3rd semester at CSUF and received great grades.
2. Cory & Nika were sealed in the San Diego Temple <3
3. Celebrated my mom's 60th birthday! (she doesn't look over the age of 30).
4. Drove to Escondido in the middle of the night with the Jennings for donuts.
5. ::drum roll, please:: tried for a baby and....were SUCCESSFUL!Found out we were pregnant on Easter, April 8th :)
I Facebook a lot, but I really wanted to capture my pregnancy (all the good and bad of it) since I've been so nauseated, congested, hungry, sleep deprived, etc. that I wanted a memory of the good stuff at least. LOL.

No comments: