Monday, June 18, 2012

Almost the End of First Trimester!

So! After tomorrow, I will officially be...wait for it...in my {SECOND} Trimester! Wowza!! So excited, this is the part of the term I hear is the most fun. I hope I can enjoy it as much as I can.

Baby is the size of a plum!
How far along? 12 weeks, 6 days
Total weight gain: -/+ lbs (thank you nausea)
Maternity clothes? mixing a few items, I bought that bband at Target and that's fun to wear :)
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: In bed no later than 9PM. I need my sleep considering I'm waking up 3-4 times at night to pee.
Best moment this week: Knowing things are going smoothly
Miss Anything? Turkey sandwich with brie {AGAIN}
Movement: none yet
Food cravings: BBQ chips, nacho cheese dip with pretzel and Vanilla ice cream.
Anything making you queasy or sick: smells, fast movement {LOL}
Gender: TBD...I think boy though!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Hello {HEADACHES, SINUS ISSUES & DIZZINESS} and welcome back {NAUSEA}

Belly Button in or out? still flat
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: lately very agitated {sinuses} but happy to share.
Looking forward to: Next Ultrasound appt.