Friday, July 13, 2012

14 Weeks

So I haven't been blogging the past two weeks {EEK!}. Neither did I write in my journal {SMH}. I don't remember much anymore LOL. I know during week 14 we went to Bakersfield for the 4th of July. SUPER FUN. The weather was great and we hung out with great friends and family.



During that week, my appetite grew exponentially though - MAN, I was eating all the time and taking naps {thankfully} during the holiday and days I had off. It was so nice to eat and then nap for a few hours {ok like 4 hours} and eat some more. I've been really worried about my weight gain; first time for everything, right? I had lost at least 10 lbs overall with the nausea and all my pregnancy books were saying I should have gained at least 3-4 lbs by that time. Again, luckily I had the appetite! Also this week I had started to show! {YAY!!!} My uterus was definitely letting me know it was there. Had a few cramps here and there - things are surely stretching, but for the most part I was comfortable. I was still tired however {hence the 4 hour naps}, but finally happy that I can show off my semi belly :)


 EXCITING news that week was about finding out the gender - our friends from the ward mentioned a place in Costa Mesa-Ultrasound Me, where they are able to detect the baby's gender as early as 13 weeks! I wanted to wait just a bit {hard, I know!!} for the 15th week at least. All about that in the next week's post.

 
Baby is the size of a lemon!

How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain: - lbs - was at my lowest since getting married in 2009.
Maternity clothes? shirts definitely, but really utilizing the BeBand
Stretch marks? no - using lots of Vitamin E enriched lotion!
Sleep: Knocked out still by 9ish.
Best moment this week: Eating everything in sight and keeping it down nonetheless!
Miss Anything?Turkey Sandwiches again and SUSHI
Movement: none yet
Food cravings: Vanilla Milkshakes
Anything making you queasy or sick: slight smells
Gender: Boy oh boy??!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Ravenous hunger and fatigue
Belly Button in or out? still flat
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: very happy
Looking forward to: Next Ultrasound appt. for gender detection!!

No comments: