Saturday, August 25, 2012

Gender Reveal! {22 Weeks}

So I finally got enough energy to dress up {and the hubby mind you} and get outside to take our gender reveal photos. Many people {close family and friends} were already aware of the gender since we found out around week 15 {jeez, seems like light years ago}, HOWEVER, I wanted to do something cute and memorialize the moment we announce what we're having.

It cooled down a bit that Saturday {still hot mind you, I was done after 2 hours!}. I've seen some great shots from friends at the Laguna Niguel Regional Park so I thought we'd try our luck there. Of course with the help of Pinterest, Eric's patience, the timer on our camera - the shots turned out great.

Even though I posted already on Facebook {Rebecca helped me that night with the editing}, I wanted to post on here as well. P.S. Note to self, change settings before taking different shots. I ended up shooting in RAW format for the majority of the pictures, which was fine since Eric was able to convert them to JPEGS, but still, annoying to say the least}.

DRUM ROLL PLEASE...





We're having GIRLS!! {Eric faints}
I am SO excited; I was really thinking we were having boys, I guess psyching myself out since I've always wanted a girl. Again, we are over the moon and just so excited to have this life changing experience. We appreciate everyone's love and support! We're ready for this new adventure and can't wait to share with you.

Eric was great at being a photographer. I really love the shots he took of me :) Probably the last really nice photos I'll have before I balloon up like a beached whale LOL.




 
Baby GIRLS are the size of a papaya!

No comments: